Your 12 month product warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- The tool has not been misused
- The tool has been subjected to fair wear and tear only
- Unauthorized persons have not attempted repairs
- The tool has not been used for hire purposes
- The tool has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accidents
- The tool has not been adapted from its original specification
Your 12 month warranty does not cover:
- Components that are subject to natural wear and tear caused by use in accordance with operating instructions.
- Damage caused wilfully, negligently, or by abnormal storage or working conditions.
- Accessories and attachments
The customer undertakes to return the tool as soon as is reasonably practicable following suspicion or discovery of a defect or malfunction, and before any further use of the tool is made.
This warranty does not apply to accessories supplied with the tool.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
For guarantee claims, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 0800 1707222 or 01243 823879. You will need to submit evidence of proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that displays date and place of purchase.